Welcome to our Webinar - FABLAB for Digitalized Manufacturing
In this webinar, the concepts of 'FABLAB', collaborative design and digitalized manufacturing is presented. The representatives from the industry, academia and research is discussing how these concepts can be adapted to the relevant production processes.
The live webinar was held 18th June 2020 12:30 – 14:00
- Welcome - SINTEF
- Introduction to 'Innovation Hub' – Herøya Industripark
- Changing consumer needs creates both opportunities & challenges with 'on-demand customisation' in formulations & non-discrete manufacturing industry - Orkla
- DIY4U- H2020 EU Project: Concept & Overview - SINTEF
- FABLAB- Digitally enabled small scale manufacturing units: Concept, components & characteristics – SINTEF
- FABLAB Design Features- Cody AS
- Invitation to join Open Innovation Competitions in DIY4U- SINTEF
Learn more about these topics
// Product customization, cooperative-design, on-demand production, speciality manufacturing in non-discrete manufacturing & formulations.
// FABLABs- digitally enabled small-scale Fabrication Laboratories for economically and technically viable production.
// Embedded digital tools like, online Process Analytical Technologies (PAT), Digital Twin, Data analytics, advanced process control, automation, etc.
// Manufacturing & formulations of innovative products- focussing Eco Design, Sustainability & Versatility using FABLABs.
// DIY4U (H2020 EU project)- focussing production of personalized consumer goods (FMCG) by developing FABLABs and an open innovation digital platform.
Ken André Myhra Kihle
Ken André har en master i kybernetikk fra NTNU og har vært hos oss siden 2016. Han har blant annet jobbet med programmering, TITAAN, HMI, trådløs posisjonering, kvalitetssystem og salg. Siden februar 2019 er han daglig leder. Ken André er interessert i ølbrygging og fotball og konkurrerer med Magnus om å ha den særeste musikksmaken i Cody.