Welcome to our Webinar - FABLAB for Digitalized Manufacturing
In this webinar, the concepts of 'FABLAB', collaborative design and digitalized manufacturing is presented. The representatives from the industry, academia and research is discussing how these concepts can be adapted to the relevant production processes.
The live webinar was held 18th June 2020 12:30 – 14:00
- Welcome - SINTEF
- Introduction to 'Innovation Hub' – Herøya Industripark
- Changing consumer needs creates both opportunities & challenges with 'on-demand customisation' in formulations & non-discrete manufacturing industry - Orkla
- DIY4U- H2020 EU Project: Concept & Overview - SINTEF
- FABLAB- Digitally enabled small scale manufacturing units: Concept, components & characteristics – SINTEF
- FABLAB Design Features- Cody AS
- Invitation to join Open Innovation Competitions in DIY4U- SINTEF
Learn more about these topics
// Product customization, cooperative-design, on-demand production, speciality manufacturing in non-discrete manufacturing & formulations.
// FABLABs- digitally enabled small-scale Fabrication Laboratories for economically and technically viable production.
// Embedded digital tools like, online Process Analytical Technologies (PAT), Digital Twin, Data analytics, advanced process control, automation, etc.
// Manufacturing & formulations of innovative products- focussing Eco Design, Sustainability & Versatility using FABLABs.
// DIY4U (H2020 EU project)- focussing production of personalized consumer goods (FMCG) by developing FABLABs and an open innovation digital platform.
Ken André Myhra Kihle
Ken André has a Master's Degree in Cybernetics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. He has been with Cody since 2016, working with programming, TITAAN, HMI, wireless positioning, quality system and sales. From february 2019 he became CEO of Cody. Ken André is a hobby beer brewer, soccer fan and has a strange taste in music.